Sette Superlight Foam Grip

The Sette Superlight Foam Grips are some of the lightest grips on the market. They are made from Superlight Foam and are 130mm in length. The Sette Soft Grips will keep your hands content and comfortable for hours of long, hard riding.

[Mar 05, 2011]
rob_co2

OVERALL
Strength:

Super cheap, Super lite (~20g), easy to install/remove, big volume, very comfy on short rides.

Not the most comfortable for endurance rides- I dont notice during the ride, but after a 4ish hour endurance ride/race my hands will be a little beat up and callused.

Turns on the bar...but only a little. It doesn't hold to the bar, at all, almost like its "free floating" but the strange thing is that it turns really really slow. So slow that it doesn't really affect handling at all. When I'm on a flat/boring area I will notice, "oh the grip is twisting" but when I'm hammering up a climb on my SS, or screaming down a rough DH, I dont notice it.

These should get 6 chilis for value, and even though it turns slightly I think I'll give 4 chilis for overall, because its just not much of a problem (just would be better if it didn't).

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.