Sette Ergo 2 Grip

The Sette Ergo 2 Grips have a wider platform which allow for full palm contact and reduce the stress placed on your Ulnar nerve.

[Nov 20, 2009]
ts8169

OVERALL
Strength:

Price, Ergonomic comfort

A little heavy, rubber quality is denser then I'm used to

This is my first pair of ergonomic grips. I've always used grips by Specialized which were the skinny and gummy type. Recently however, the smaller diameter grips have been blistering and cramping my hands so I decided to try the ergonomic style. So far I'm pleased by the design of these especially considering the price. They contour my palms very well. They are a little heavy and the rubber is firmer then I'm used to, but overall I'm finding these pretty comfortable. A little squirt of hairspray inside the grips prior to installation and they are locked on tight, not going anywhere.

Specialized grips

[May 01, 2008]
matt smith

OVERALL
Strength:

inexpensive, soft, fits hand

the grips move on the bar

These grips would be fine if they didn't move up and down on the bars. They are meant to fit and support your hand, but since they move, they don't really do what they are supposed to. Buy the eragon locking version of these if you want a grip like this. I didn't find them too good for aggressive riding, because they force you to grab the bar a certain way and this changes as the grips move. These style grips are meant for lolly gagging and taking it easy, not jumps, stunts, and aggressive xc riding. I guess I will switch to regular grips and deal with the numb fingers and sore wrists. I really wanted these to work.

regular grips

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.