Lizard Skins North Shore Lock-On Grip

Best Price At

Lizard Skins North Shore Lock-on Grips Bonus Pack: Our lock-on grips are manufactured here in the USA by ODI. Their patented design restricts unwanted movement, maximizing the rider?s control and comfort.

[Jun 03, 2010]
Brigismallz

OVERALL
Strength:

great for oversized hands, lots of control. most of all theyre comfortable.

i havent experienced any

These are great grips. You cant go wrong here. 5 chilis all the way across.

[Jan 01, 2010]
krispy288

OVERALL
Strength:

Larger diameter makes for better comfort and control.
You can really lean in to them and they don't hurt your hands.
Lock-on grips pop on and off easily for fast access to shifters.

None.

Highly recomended. Will never go back to push-ons with smaller grip diameter.

None.

[Oct 04, 2009]
bigpedaler

OVERALL
Strength:

oversized, good for bigger hands, lock-ons DON'T move!

not as cush as I expected

A good sturdy grip that WILL NOT TWIST under your hands. Give a firm base for pulling up, steering, etc. Just don't do my hands as well as the G/E grips did.

RaceFace G/E, Hutch Scorps, Salsa Pepperjacks

[Feb 26, 2009]
Kahu

OVERALL
Strength:

Larger diameter for bigger hands, nice grip pattern, still grips when wet,easy to install, they lock-on.

kinda pricey, but well worth it.

These are Awesome grips!! Ive tried a few other grips and even compared these to the popular oury's, but the North Shores take the cake. They are super easy to install and adjust. My hands would sweat after long rides and the other grips I have used would get a little slippery, but the north shores still grip. Also the larger diameter of the grip stopped the problem of my hands going numb from gripping too tight. I compared the north shores to the oury's in the store and these grips felt better. Bottom line is if you have larger hands and want a comfortable grip, pick up some North Shores.

stock grips, novara method's.

[Feb 08, 2009]
AwP

OVERALL
Strength:

Oversized.
Got bigger hands? This is the grip that Lizard Skins designed for bigger hands.
Durable rubber compound but still grippy. Pleasant grip pattern that allows you to ride even without gloves.
Now available with black lock rings. Bling.

Those little lock on screws are known to strip. That's why a smart mechanic will use a good allen key and low torque and good technique. I mean, seriously, how tight does a two-collar lock-on grip have to be? I have never had this problem.

Great grip that is comfortable and grippy in big hands.
And you know what big hands mean?
Big grips.

Lizard Skins North Shore. (1st set)

[Nov 20, 2008]
kiwijames

OVERALL
Strength:

Big diameter for bigger hands. Tacky when needed..just the right amount. Won't twist on the bars.

Don't lean your bike against your car...damn, the locks can do some damage.

The best grips..I have them on 2 bikes now. Definitely do not lean your bike on your car..these will scrape the heel out of your car.

Oakley, Scotts

[Oct 26, 2008]
combatkimura

OVERALL
Strength:

Large diameter, Soft but not too squishy, good in the wet.

Some mention stripping screws. I haven't had this problem.

By far my favorite grip. I have bigger hands and like to ride with a loose grip. These grips allow me to do that confidently. The pattern allows the very outer layer to be soft and grippy but the grip still retains a firm feel. They also seem like they'll last awhile.

Pedro's Dice Vice lock-on, Oury lock-on, DMR Loc'd

[Dec 25, 2006]
Dwight Hopson

OVERALL
Strength:

These grips are amazing they give your bike just an over all good feeling. the grips are nice and big so they work really well for a guy like me with big hands. also the grips dont slip at all on the bar which is super nice to have when you crash in a wet spot.

None so far but i guess i will have to ride them for a bit longer to find out if there is any.

These grips are awesome i say if you want lock on go for the lizard skins

[Apr 08, 2007]
John

OVERALL
Strength:

Very sticky, good solid feel on the bars

Screws strip out easy

I have these on two bikes, my Turner 5 Spot and my Stinky Dee-Lux. I like them so far. I have stripped out ascrew or two. In one package there was only three screws and in the second package there were none. I guess you have to open them in the store before you go home. I was able to get better screws at my local hobby shop, DUBRO hex screws, they bite and hold better. lizzard Scins did send me a whole set for free so that was cool.

Regular grips

[Mar 15, 2008]
Jerry

OVERALL
Strength:

Lock on tight. Easy to remove and reistall for bar, brake, shifter upgrades. Don't get mushy in the sun. Lots of groves in the rubber to help keep your hands dry and oversized for a even better grip.

They lock on and grip. What elso would you want?

stock and gels

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.