Ergon GX3 Grip

The Ergon GX3 Leichtbau offers a longer, full-size, race bar end. Utilizing rubberized anti-slip inlays, the lightweight ergonomic shape provides enough room for the whole hand.

[Apr 23, 2010]
Bajamike

OVERALL
Strength:

I purchased the green Team edition model. I think they are the same as the black model. Right now I have them on a hardtail Stumpjumper that I converted over to a hybrid road bike. It gives me so many more grip options over my previous Oury grips and Titec bar ends. On those long rides where you are stuck in the same position for hours, having the flat area under your palm is awesome. I can rest my hand on the bar end while resting my palm on the flat area at the same time. This most comfortable position I have found and it make my ride much more enjoyable. They are also easy to install and adjust.

A little on the heavy side.

If you don't care about the weight and you do long rides get them.

A bunch of other grips and bar ends.

[Dec 16, 2009]
sageashton

OVERALL
Strength:

Great grips the bar ends are nice and large. Easy on the wrists and makes for comfortable XC rides and the bar ends are really nice for different positions.

The bar ends seem a bit heavy.

Great grips. Expensive (overpriced even) but are nice to have anyway.

Different lock on grips.

[Aug 19, 2009]
BOAB

OVERALL
Strength:

Lighter than the GC2 and has a longer barend

Definitely a step up from the other bar end grips. For larger hands this gives a much better length to grab.

Erogon GC2

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.