Kool-Stop Dura Type Replacement Brake Pad

Best Price At

The Kool-StopShimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra Brake Shoe are replacement pad inserts.

[Oct 01, 1998]
Bill
weekend warrior

OVERALL

Remove the stock S brand before your rims are toast and give these a try. Sometimes a picture is worth a 1,000 yen. Chainreaction.com if you need a second opinion on how these brake pads work. Its nice to find a product that wroks, is affordable and does not tear my rims apart.

[May 23, 2000]
mike

OVERALL
Strength:

Quiet! no squeal, no chatter, no nothing, just a great feeling brake. I hope they last...

none yet

almost half the price of XT replacements. I purchased them after reading the reviews on this website having not been satisfied with the XT's.

xt pads

[Nov 22, 1998]
a downhiller

OVERALL

these pads are great they stop in any weather and they don't fade away in a long downhill section. the only thing is that they feel spongy at first but it is only the mud scoop in the front, but you get used to it after a bit.

[Dec 05, 1998]
Mirgil Cangri
downhiller

OVERALL

These pads Broke off. I had them fitted my a pro and they just rippen in half. I bought another pair, fitted them myself and they are already starting to crack.

[Jun 03, 2002]
Todd Kunkler

OVERALL
Strength:

Quiet... No squeeks!

None so far

Stitch out your stock Shimano XT pads for KoolStops NOW. Shimanos ground my new Mavic 517s down with two days of riding. Only Koolstops stopped the screaming front brakes screech.

Shimano XT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.