Alligator Ceramic Sintered Disc Pads Brake Pad

Alligator Ceramic Sintered Brake Pads offer excellent braking performance in excess of 650 degrees Celcius.

[Dec 17, 2013]
Jon

OVERALL
Strength:

Quiet, strong, and good modulation.

I have used a few sets of these pads, with my 6" Hayes and 29er wheels, and have had good luck with them. I like them because the pad takes the beating, not the rotor. I go through 3 sets of pads before I have to change the rotors. In my experience, that's pretty good.

semi-metallic

[May 21, 2011]
bigpedaler

OVERALL
Strength:

reliability, lack of noise, quick break-in, power AND modulation!

none found

Pricepoint doesn't show the ones I need as available anymore, so I'm a little concerned; there are THE BEST pads I've ever used! There IS no downside! Modulation is perfect, power is THERE, and they last! If I see another source, or Pricepoint gets them back, I'm STOCKING UP!

factory Avids, Hayes, Promax

[May 17, 2011]
The Chez

OVERALL
Strength:

Price, endurance, power

I decided that for $0.98 it was worth a try with these pads. I figured, at worst, that they could be throwaways. I was in for a surprise! These guys do the job and then some. I rode them on a good stretch of downhill and never had an issue. They took very little time to deglaze and were noise free from the get go.
If these are available for your bike and you need pads, I highly suggest these pads. For $1 it's a no-brainer. These work just as well as any other good pad out there.

Hayes, Shimano, Serfas and Avid pads.