Sette Derro XC Full Suspension

[Feb 04, 2014]
Andres

OVERALL
Strength:

Rate Price/Quality.
Fork, Rear schok. Fox.

Crankset

I bought this bike 4 months ago and I have rideen every weekend for hard trails and bike parks.
The Bike´s performance is confident (i think because the suspention).
I have made good jumps and the bike still show power and control when you get the land..
For my Budget it was the best purchase, I didn´t find someting better.

Gary Fisher Sugar 4

[May 07, 2013]
knoxville
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Only been out once and it is my first time with FS but rode much more confidently then I ever have on a hard tail.

Only available online

Bike came 90% assembled. Took it to a LBS to keep the warranty valid. Frame welds look great and fox/avid/shimano are great. Would buy again.

[Jan 21, 2013]
Jonathan
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Good price.

Grips wear out quick.

Amazing bike. I have owned two other bikes: Trek 4300 and a Santa Cruz Blur, and this is by far my favorite bike. I have had this bike for 9 months now; riding every day in the summer and once or twice a week during the winter, and this bike still feels as amazing as it did the first time I got it on a trail. I have ridden my friend's Trek Ex8; which to me is a comfort bike, and I still like the Derro because it’s more of an aggressive feel with its 100mm travel fork. Great bike, I would recommend this bike to anyone.

Trek 4300, Santa Cruz Blur, Trek Ex8

[Mar 13, 2012]
dirtyusaf

OVERALL
Strength:

Good solid frame
Light weight for the specs
Best bike found new on a budget
Front fork (Fox)
Rear Suspension (Fox)

Drivetrain is low end
Cranks low end

I have 30 hard earned miles on this bike and usually I dont like to reveiw anything this early in the game but this bike so far has taken some hard riding and even harder jumps. I have blown passed guys/gals on bikes twice the price and have received alot of compliments on how it looks and blows passed people. This bike rocks for the price, the fork and rear rox suspension alone almost adds up to the total price of the bike. I guess if you dont like the geometry of the frame you can easily part swap to a frame of your choice. I have rode off and on for most of my life 25+ years and buy for I have not come across a bike this well built for the money. My bike stock is around 27lbs I will upgrade parts to lower the lbs, but for the riding I am currently doing 27lbs is nothing. This bike by far is the best bike on the market in this price range brand new!!! I am not a weight weenie or a brand snob so hopefully this advise will help some of you out there that cant afford a high end bike but still get a REALLY WELL built bike for your hard earned money!!!

Haro, yeti, cannondale, GT, Diamondback

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.