Scott Spark RC XC Full Suspension

• Frame: Scott Spark / IMP technology / HMX NET, Integrated BB, Carbon swingarm, Carbon dropouts with replaceable hanger, Sealed aircraft bearings, Optimised SLS kinematic, 110mm rear travel
  • Fork: DT Swiss XR 100 / Air spring / Mag. lowers, Rebound adjustable / Lockout / single shot, 100mm travel
  • Weight: 9.80 kg / 21.59 lbs
  • Sizes: S M L XL

[Jul 31, 2014]
cyclingmagnet

OVERALL
Strength:

I recently purchased the new Spark 900 premium with 2x XTR. The Twin lock system is outstanding. Much more control in descend mode than my previous Sworks Epic

Love the Twin lock CTD system. It gives me much more control in descend mode. My previous Epic always had some delay. The new Fox rear works really well. I also love that you can flip the bolt on the rear shock to change the head angle and BB height for a trail geometry and then flip it back for XC race. It's super easy. I like everything about this new bike.

Sworks Epic

[Apr 02, 2010]
a_ratcliffe

OVERALL
Strength:

This bike is so awesome. Every part has been designed with speed in mind. I love the option to lock out the shock, and have a hard tail for some of the bigger/steeper hills.

None so far, but would love to see a 29er spark.

This is one of the best thought out, light full suspension bikes there is. I did a lot of research before buying it, and I'm not disappointed. I bought all the components seperately, and had it assebled at BGI. I saved a lot of money that way. Everyone who rides this bike just can't get over it. $4200 was not including wheels.

Giant Trance

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.