Pinnacle Ajax XC Full Suspension

• Fork/Front Shock: Gilac5 Steel System/SRAM Rock Shox
  • Rear Suspension: SRAM

• USER REVIEWS

[Jul 02, 2010]
    Old Guy that just wants to ride

OVERALL
    Strength:

Price for components

Heavy

Rear suspension pivots are worn-out and I can't find replacement parts ... local bike shop called them and nobody spoke english so he sent more than one email and there has been no reply. I bought the bike for the components anyway so the 15 months I rode it is bascially a bonus.

[Aug 01, 2006]
    Robert Baumgarten

OVERALL
    Strength:

Outstanding service and workmanship. The company goes it out of their way to help and give the best customer service That I have ever recieved.

Only soft spot was the RST fork. I thought it would have had a lock-out, but was my mistake at the purchase.

I highly recommend this bike to those who are looking for quality service and a solid frame. This bike really feels AWSOME for my riding style and purpose. Even under the pressures of my 260lb body weight, it excels with high performance. I only look forward to adding a lockout shock in the front and get some more wheelsets for the mountains. Good luck in your purchase.
    Sincerely Robert B.

GT iDrive full suspension mountain bike, Giant hard tail cross country bike

[Oct 01, 2007]
    Andrew Rounseville

OVERALL
    Strength:

Brakes and derailers

HEAVY, front suspension is crap

When I saw this bike on ebay, and I saw the retail price of @ $2400, I thought I was getting a deal @ $ 1100. I wouldn't pay $600 for this bike. I wish I had saved my money and purchased a true high end bike. This bike is a Pig dressed up. Heavy frame, the front suspension is a joke, and the rear is difficult to manage. I'm mainly pissed because I feel I was duped on this one. I would recommend going with something tried and true.

[Jul 05, 2006]
    Hal Daugherty

OVERALL
    Strength:

As a relative newcomer to mountain biking I wanted to purchase a bike that I could grow into not have to purchase a new bike in a year... So after reading the specs on the Pinnacle Ajax I bought two of them.. on my friends first ride one of the pedals fell off and she got it cross threaded bottom line it was my fault that I didn't check to see that everything was tight.. I emailed Mark at Pinnicle bikes and he was willing to go the extra mile for me up to replacing the crank set. Wow! you just don't see this quality of service anymore! I am impressed. I was also impressed with how much of the bike was already assembled and adjusted all I had to do was attach pedals seat and handle bars. everything worked perfect no adjustment necessary.

my butt did not like the seat and I ride 3-4 hours a week so I purchased a seat better suited for me..

I love my bike it's a blast to ride and I can go places I never thought I could master ie: Stairs, stumps bogs small streams etc... The guys a Pinnicle Bikes are tops Thanks again for everything!

hard rock stump jumper 15 years ago. wow have bikes improved

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.