Litespeed Niota Al XTR disc XC Full Suspension

[Dec 11, 2006]
wes branham

OVERALL
Strength:

The frame fit well and seemed to be somewhat stiff

Litespeed made the rearend with weak welds so mine natually cracked .

Not very impressed with the welding on the rear end. I had mine less than 6 months and completely cracked the rear weld on the left side. I had some initial problems with ABG in replacing the rear end but finally settled it. In ABG's defense they claimed to have redesigned the rear end with better support....we'll see

Tomac Revolver

[Jun 22, 2006]
Dremark

OVERALL
Strength:

Light. Stiff. Efficient suspension design. Don't see them on the trails.

Paint chips easily. Makes me want the Ti version.

Great bike. Does everything well. Rear is super-stiff. Climbs well. Neutral handling. Not a downhill bike, but suspension takes the edge off, making it a perfect trail/XC bike.

Specialized S-Works FSRxc.

[Jan 30, 2004]
Robert

OVERALL
Strength:

Extremely well balanced, climbes good, and sprints like a hard tail on flat ground. The adjustable air volume shock gives you the ability to make the bike ride any way you want, from a plush trail bike to a XC race bike.

Takes time to master the rear shock.

This bike is as good as it gets. You can set it up to meet any riding style and this bike will perform. Not sure yet about the reliability of this machine but I will test it!
Every bike above(Similar Products Used) was ridden extensivly, and all of them were broken at least once exept the Superlite and the Kona(Very Very Good Bike).

For now I would recomend this bike for anyone. Best looking bike I have ever owned and can perform with the best of them.

Tomac Revolver,Canondale Scalple,Kona King Kikapu,Jamis Dakar Pro,Santa Cruz Superlite,K2 Razorback

[Dec 16, 2007]
Aaron

OVERALL
Strength:

effecient suspension design.

paint really sucks

Great bike!!! Although I don't really use it to it's full potential, it's been great to me. It's almost too pretty to beat up. I put on road tires for a ride and haven't put the knobbies back on since. I feel kinda bad about that. Fully built it's 25 pounds which is not bad considering I won't give up my comfy saddle and platform pedals. All I gotta do now is drop a few in the gut and it'll be perfect.

gt i drive, jamis dakar

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.