Litespeed Niota AL SRAM 9.0 XC Full Suspension

[Jul 23, 2008]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

Bike rides well - when I can ride it. Short wheelbase makes it very nimble.

Cheap frame, made in Taiwan. Rear triangle broke. Use threaded bolts in suspension, so about the time the warranty is up, the suspension will be ruined.

Don't buy a bike from this company. If something goes wrong, they are not responsive. Too bad, used to be a good company. I understand these things happen, but took Litespeed almost three weeks, once they got the frame, to put new triangle on. I would not buy anything from Litespeed/American Bicycle EVER AGAIN. They don't give a crap and have the attitude that they're doing me a favor. Will have been off this bike for over six weeks, in peak riding season, before all is said and done.

Unicoi, Tomac (which was warrantied and why I got this frame) . . .

[Oct 01, 2007]
Jon F

OVERALL
Strength:

Great Value and awesome people to work with

Not able to test ride right away and bike had to be shipped, oh well thats the price you pay for a higher end bike that nobody local carries.

This was a GREAT experience. I was not sure about buying online but I was able to talk with Mike and Adam at RBIKES.com and they walked me through every step of the ordering process. I was able to customize the bike to just the specs that I wanted and I even had a demo period to try it out. Once I placed the order they kept me up to date on the build and even sent me pictures of the bike before shipping so the I could comfirm the order. Once I received the bike I noticed how well it was packed in the box, there was no way anything would happen to it during shipping. Once I rode the bike I noticed a VERY MINOR issue with the chain and I called Mike to let him know. He insisted on sending me a new chain that was already cut to the correct size for my bike. It arrived in no time flat. I have been riding all my life and I have never had such a simple well run process in purchasing a bike. THANKS GUYS, I LOVE IT!!

Elsworth, Specalized, Trek

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.