Foes 2:1 Prolite XC Full Suspension

Foes Racing 2:1 Prolite XC Race: The Prolite XC is focused on one thing and one thing only - speed. Get ready to go from point A to point B faster than you thought possible. Foes has taken their 15 years of building high-end suspension frames...

[Aug 15, 2011]
crash

OVERALL
Strength:

Simple and efficient design, incredible workmanship, light, super-stiff frame, light going up, stable and fast going down.

Still looking for one. If you want a tons of travel, look elsewhere.

This is a terrific product. The workmanship is peerless. It's light, has adjustable geometry, and it really flies up and down hills. Rear sticks to the ground when climbing. Might be just imagination, but I feel much faster on this bike. It also feels stiffer than my hardtail. Added bonus: you will not see another one out on he trail. Awesome!

Trek Fuel, Rocky Mountain Element.

[Apr 17, 2011]
forgotmename

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong, stiff, adjustable, this bike is great to ride anywhere, just unbolt the top end of the shock, loosen the locknut and turn the complete shock in or out to adjust the head angle and bb height, it makes the bike useable on any terrain, i have Reba 120mm maxle on,some how it feels as stiff as a hardtail, but with 3.5 inches of travel, and that 3.5inches feels more than that when your riding it, i dont use my hardtail now, ive done around 4000 miles in a year on this bike, and every mile has been a joy.

price.

This bike is great.

1st ever Heckler1996 100mm, trek ex9, all my other bikes have had 120mm travel or more.

[Aug 24, 2009]
slowrider

OVERALL
Strength:

Snappy peddler, +- .7 degree adjustable geometry, feels like more than 3.5", handles like a dual slalom bike, laterally stiff, vertically plush for it's travel, sticks to the trail on rough climbs, won't see another on your local ride; a piece of rolling artwork.

Price, weight, shorter on travel than I'd like, less rear tire clearence than I'd like

I put 66 miles on it during my little test and I wasn't sure I liked the geometry enough to pony up but the Foes crew said I could run a longer travel fork on it to try to match up better with the quality of travel out back, that would give it very close to my favorite trail geometry so I'm ordering one.

Superlite, Racer X, Truth, Flux, El Salt

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.