Felt Edict Elite XC Full Suspension

• Rims: Mavic Crossride Disc

[May 09, 2013]
bogman2121

OVERALL
Strength:

Weight, suspension, components, comfort

Tires

I love this bike. I'm the one with the seatstay issue linked below but Felt and my LBS were as quick as they could be to resolve it and get me an entirely new frame(no more 2011s so they gave me a 2012). I enjoy everything about the bike but the biggest weakness I've found is the tires... they don't work well for my riding conditions but that is my only complaint.

It's a bit pricey but I've seen similarly equipped bikes retail for the same if not higher prices and I was able to get $1500 off MSRP at the end of the 2011 model year so it was a great value for me.

[Jun 02, 2012]
Paul anderson

OVERALL
Strength:

Amazing bike. Never do reviews for anything, but this one would be an injustice if i didnt. Lightweight, great components, looks awesome and i got a grand off and 150 in store credit from Felt.

Havent found any yet.

Today was my first ride and i shaved over twenty minutes off my usual 20 mile ride. Thing is so sick that the CDC was chasing me but couldnt keep up... Very fast and confidence inspiring. Have a couple tweaks with setup to get it totally dialed in, but for the first ride i am more than impressed.

Transition covert

[Nov 21, 2011]
Treeman

OVERALL
Strength:

Suspension, weight, handeling

Stock tires

The bike works for both trail riding and XC racing. It's comfortable enough for 4+ hours in the saddle.

The suspension doesn't deflect on roots and it has a very stable feel for such a light (25.8 lbs) bike.

Shifting was a little notchy at first but my LBS got it sorted out. No problems since.

All in all a good deal for an all carbon frame bike.

Stumpjumper, Epic, Rockhopper

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.