VooDoo Bantu XC Hardtail

Mid-range, classic geometry, performance MTB. Size specific butted 7005 aluminum alloy material.

[May 13, 2012]
Jimmywhite33

OVERALL
Strength:

Good components, looks nice

Benin having problems with crank it's not very strong my stickers have peeled off would. Also recommend putting kenda 2.35 tyres on

Not a bad bike could get better for 400 / 500 quid

[Mar 21, 2011]
yunszu

OVERALL
Strength:

Good geometry, Titec and mavic parts.

Decals peels off easily.

Try a voodoo. any frame any material and enjoy its magic.

Cannondale F400, Specialized Rockhopper,Fuji Tahoe, Mongoose Rockadile LE, Iron Horse Warrior

[Aug 23, 2008]
pedalitup

OVERALL
Strength:

This frame and fork easily allows Kenda SB8 2.35" tires. The front end is lightning quick using a 100mm fork. The carbon rear end is unbelievably comfortable. The red finish is stunning. The 17" size weighs 1535 gms. You can use disc or V brakes with the removable posts. Its a real Voodoo!

None so far

This review is for a Voodoo Sobo scandium hardtail frame.
Since it wasn't listed I decided to put it here anyway.

This is the best hardtail frame I have owned. The Trek OCLV was nice, but not as comfortable and I was paranoid about breaking the BB shell. I ride this metal bike with confidence. The 100mm front end with the new Sid actually goes where its pointed. I have a comfy hardtail with real MTB parts and big phat tires that weighs well under 22lbs. I regularly ride 40 miles and even with the WTB rocket V saddle have yet to experience any butt pain. If you can afford the extra thousand for full carbon have at it by all means, but for the price I paid I would pick this and not worry about riding an eggshell.

Trek 9.8, Giant XTC alloy, Bianchi Ultralite SS

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.