Intense ACV 27.5+ Plus bikes

The new ACV (AIR CUSHIONED VEHICLE) is a specifically designed 27.5+ bike that was created out of a necessity for adventure. a wider 2.8” tire offers ultimate traction climbing or descending any terrain, while the agile geometry and 130mm adjustable travel deliver supreme ride quality. Fluctuating the tire pressure between 12-25 PSI adds another level of ride preference to the ACV. More undampened suspension and sidewall grip at lower PSI allows riders a smooth ascent through the rockiest of trails.

Available Models:

• ACV Pro
  • ACV Foundation

[Jan 27, 2018]
winsail

OVERALL
Strength:

I Love this bike.It is completely confidence inspiring and makes me feel like I'm a 35 year old rider again. I'm 60. I bought the frame with Fox Evol Kashima Rear Shock, Custom Build XT 11-46 drivetrain and Race Face 28T Carbon 41mm Outer 36mm Inner Wheelset. Schwalbe 2.8 Nobby Nic Front and Rear, Fox 34 Talas 2017 150mm-120mm. What I love. 1. Traction both up and downhill. Climbs amazing, rollover for days. 2. Incredibly stiff rear triangle with double stays and updated Lower VPP pivot. 3. It destroys downhills and allows you to take any line down 4. Took about 100 miles to get really used to 51mm offset. Amazing now! 5. This bike is Stable, stable, did I say stable.

1. Gold Paint on 2 tone brown/gold paint chips too easily

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2017

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.