Evil Calling 26 FS Plus bikes

DESCRIPTION

Road trippin, turn slashin, side-hit-jibbin, nose-bonkin, sprint-climbin attitude, that is the Calling. It is anti-serious technology guarantees good times 69% of the time (the other 31% you are climbing). With 130mm Delta delivered travel through our finest formed carbon tubing, 27.5" wheels, and trunnion-mounted-super-deluxe-rear-shock, your only decision is which colour. Push the button.

 

  Available Models:

  • Calling GX Eagle
  • Calling X01 Eagle

MTBR Newsletter

Get the latest mountain bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the MTBR Newsletter

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.