Kona Hula Kids

We think kids should be able to go most everywhere their parents do. Up hills, into the woods and back again. The Hula is the go-everywhere kids' bike, perfect for ages eight to twelve. Triple chainrings, great standover so they don't squish valuable kid parts, and mini-human components that work: springy shocks, comfortable seat, snappy brakes and reliable shifters. Freedom comes with cool graphics too and different paint for girls and boys.

• Spinner Grind 1 fork
  • 24-inch wheels
  • Two different colorways
  • Shimano drivetrain

• USER REVIEWS

[Nov 28, 2011]
    Greg

OVERALL
    Strength:

My 8 year old says: "I like how it shifts. It's not hard, it's easy. I still wish I had those push shifters (rapid fire). I like the handling. I like the sloping top tube too. It's easier to get on the bike. I like the wheel size. Brakes are awesome. It skids the best. Best thing is it just rides through the obstacles.

8 year old says: "I don't like the shocks. They don't give you anything. It's your body that is the shock. I don't like the weight. It's too heavy when I crash going uphill. It's too heavy to haul up the hill"

my 8 year old says: "I would recommend this to my friends. Bike is very fast. It turns through the track so good. The shock will not wear in. It is just stiff. I like how it rolls. You can walk this bike very easily if you have to walk it anywhere. I can keep up with my cousins who all have 26" wheels on the single track courses with my Dad. This bike goes up and over stuff really easily. You don't work so hard with this bike. Get this bike and keep it in good shape!"

See the hula in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6gTlyPfltM

N/A

[Aug 06, 2007]
    pablos diablos

OVERALL
    Strength:

shape, quality frame, colour

forks, wheels

my son loves this bike its bringing his skills on no end. it looks great in dragster orange. the forks and wheels are on the heavy side and the forks arnt very plush with a clunky top out(maybe my pace 36s are spoiling me).all in all good fun and confidance inspiring for the boy.

kona explosif

[Aug 15, 2005]
    madeline buss

OVERALL
    Strength:

changing the back draler is easy.the bracks are very easy to pull.it has a good shoke exborber on the front.it is light.

hard to chang front draler.

it has very good handuling

Giant mx 125 that somebody stoled.

[Mar 11, 2005]
    Erin Middleton

OVERALL
    Strength:

nice x-c configuration, easy shifting,Quick release seat post,
    very capable Kids X-C bike , and its a KONA

RST fork is not so High tech,frame could be built up with higher zoot parts but then it would be to expensive and kids outgrow bikes anyways.

Great value to get your child on a capable X-C style ,aluminum framed,24 in. wheel bike. She likes the color, we can put clipless pedals on it so she can learn young and it's a KONA just like big brothers Race hardtail. Get your kids riding X-C.
    The cycling disciplines that require fitness ,training, goal
    setting,etc. will go a long way to build confidence,self esteem , and help get them through adolesence with the least pain . Kona Hula is a great bike to start with.

Norco mini mountaineer

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.