Iron Horse Warrior Trail Freeride Full Suspension

-WTB Speed V Sport saddle

[Jul 03, 2019]
Deanbow

OVERALL
Strength:

The travel is so plush .yes its old .200.00 sram 2×9 manitou splice comp130 up front radium 190 rear .I ride in the capital forest .

The stem was to long put my race face Diabouls 70mill .prefect

2007
[May 14, 2012]
Alex

OVERALL
Strength:

Very Strong,

Heavy Bike,

Over all the bike is great, yeah its kind of heavy but I have taken this bike to hell and back! with no problems

[May 01, 2011]
ftant
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Its lite, so easy for jumps, strong frame, and easy to build.

It doesnt have as much travel(5in), and sometimes the pivits come loose.

I love my warrior, but upgrade them and it will do u justice

Iron horse yakuza

[Jun 01, 2010]
Ethan308

OVERALL
Strength:

Fun to ride. Easy to ride. Good in the mud.

My parents bought me the bike for a Christmas present. I used it and it rode great, but after a while you have to get upgrades. DO NOT TOUCH THE BIKE UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW. I thought i knew how to adjust the shock i loosend it the the whole shock fell off. I hit a few jumps and rode my trails in my backyard but the shifter brakes and so does the deraler brakes a lot, even if you hit a super small jump. The bike is good on trails but don't hit any jumps!!

The bike is a 3.5/5 for me. Its good for trails but not hitting rock jumps.

[Feb 11, 2009]
transcirca
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

very light, cheap $

bent the headtube first time i took it downhill, low end components

decent bike for the buck, I put some money into it to make it not so cheap. Didn't do me any good cuz the bike was stolen a few months later

yakuza

[Jun 16, 2008]
Codad 4

OVERALL
Strength:

Perfect for a newbie or the first FS rig someone might want to try, light-ish and with upgrades (which are not nessesary from stock) very very strong

Single pivot rig, needs a lock out or anit-bob system, cranks suck or at least needs a new BB right away (one season tops)

For a mid range 'out of the box' rig it is perfect. The parts and pieces are just good enough to give someone with little knowledge of bikes a good idea of what they want and should expect. And as they get busted or worn out it’s a slight upgrade to pretty high end parts.

My first FS rig, however i played with a nomand, trek and cannondale of the same travels before hand.

[Mar 13, 2006]
Dale Hamby

OVERALL
Strength:

Great Bike. Looks stealthy....Is stealthy! Has strong pulling power when going uphill. Frame is as good as a $1500. bike. This bike takes jumps beautifully and is pretty quick on the trails. Definitely for the above average trail rider. I've only had this bike for two weeks and I've put 70 miles on it already. I'm loving this bike!

Nothing major...a little peddle bobbing, back feet rub the frame a little when riding. Slightly heavy, but not a tank.

This Bike is a lot of BANG for your buck! I'm so happy that I chose this model for my first full suspension purchase! IronHorse kicks butt.

Kona Kikkapu

[Jul 02, 2007]
chris ciumei

OVERALL

great prices and better then some treks and db

[Jan 23, 2007]
Car Boi

OVERALL
Strength:

Fork, Shifters, Pedals, Frame

Weight, Rear Shock,

Great value, good bike. The rear shock is pretty soft even at 120lbs. Great fork. Best bike for the price. Good for all mountain, but the weight of 30lbs is pretty heavy. The frame is durable and takes big drops wven though the shock bottoms out every time. If you buy this bike keep some money for a new shock.

K2 Attack 1.0, Haro Shift

[Oct 17, 2005]
Don Moyer

OVERALL
Strength:

Good frame geometry and rear end. Good fork for a cheap bike.

Rear Shock, Hubs,Chain. A little heavy, but reasonable for a cheap all mountain bike.

This is a solid setup. I did have hardware issues with the ear shock initially, but that is the shops fault.Great bike if you want a comforttable thrash around in the mud winter bike without worrying destroying a $2500 fs in the winter.

Kona King Kikapu, Kona Muni Mula.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.