Gravity Bikes Bullseye Monster Fat Bikes

• Frame: Alloy 6061 Frame, W/Disc Mount Only, Tig Weld, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, H2O bosses, T/T-35MM, S/T-31.8MM, D/T-44M, Rear Rack Seatstay Brazeons, 170mm symmetrical rear
  • Fork: 26" AT-26136-FK 31.8MM Cr-Mo.
  • Crankset: Lasco 22/32T 175MM Alloy Crank W/Chainover
  • Bottom Bracket: VP Cartridge 100MM/144MM
  • Pedals: VP-992S Plastic Body W/Steel Cage

[Dec 23, 2018]
Dogknot

OVERALL
Strength:

Solid starting point to get into the fatbike world.

Brakes a weak for a heavier rider.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2015
[Apr 14, 2017]
iliketexmex

OVERALL
Strength:

Price: MTBR Lists the MSRP @ $1099 but it is always sold for much less. It's one of the most inexpensive fat bikes.
Drivetrain is smooth
Not obscenely heavy,

Tires are not supple (though they are pretty tough)
I am a heavy rider, so the cable brakes and 160 rotors are pretty weak. I don't want hydraulic because I ride even in severe cold. I will upgrade the rotor diameter.
Stock handlebars were way too narrow. I replaced that shortly after getting the bike.
No tubeless rims

I complained to my wife that I was dreading winter because I wouldn't be able to ride. She surprised me with this bike as a Christmas gift. Other good fatbikes were not in our budget. I rode it the entire winter and now I'm riding it year round. It is so grippy and sure footed it is just plain fun. I am going to sell my 29er (or maybe keep it as a guest bike). I've upgraded the handlebars and will upgrade the brakes. When it comes time to change the tires, I will go a little better set but it's not so bad that they need upgraded right away. This is a very fun bike

[Feb 28, 2016]
Darwin
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

good bike at a great price. Everything is high quality aluminum alloy. shifts great and the tektro novela brakes work well. even the pedals are good so far.

the Vee Mission tires are not good in snow and do tend to self steer at 10 psi or lower.

This bike was exactly what i was looking for to ride throughout the iowa winters. couldnt see buying an expensive fat bike to take out on the salt laden streets with snow. I like that it has a 2 gear front crankset that will climb very well in small gear but has enough gearing for bike path where the Vee Mission tires at 15 psi work great.

[Sep 14, 2015]
A Yanez

OVERALL
Strength:

Solid frame, not too heavy for having those big tires, handles well, pedals uphill really well, fast & fun on fairly manicured trails, tires grip well, great bang for the buck!!

Tektro mech disc brakes do not stop worth a crap, handle bars & stem cheap, shifters basic (not precise), cannot do tubeless with these tires (wire bead), a handful on rock gardens

First A great bike for the money!!! Out of the box pretty descent. With a few inexpensive upgrades, this bike rocks!! Replaced brakes $80.00 to tektro Draco hydraulics (80.00 huge difference), nxt handlebar, stem & grips(80.00). Now this bike rocks & handles and brakes like a champ. Will upgrade 2 by 8 to a 2 by 10 gears plus better quality shifters. Also will replace tires to folding (so I can go tubeless) only when I wear these out This shud make this Fatbike fantastic.

Marin Rift Zone 29er full suspension, Marin Bolinas Ridge 29er handrail.

[May 06, 2015]
oldbear52

OVERALL
Strength:

God bike for the money

Tires are a bit heavy.

I bought my Monster last August and so far I have around 1200 miles in it, It handles very well In all the riding i do. I ride year round and love it in the dirt. This bike's 26" x 4.0" tires handle both the trails and streets excellently. I do plan on changing out the tires and tubes for something lighter to improve handling and .reduce the weight of the bike.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.