Norco Sight VLT 27.5 FS Electric Bike

We took all of the aggressive all-mountain qualities you love about our pedal Sight and wrapped them into a seamless, extremely capable electric-assist package. The best-in-class Shimano STEPS E8000 drive unit and 630Wh integrated battery give you the necessary boost to power up the steepest climbs, while modern geometry and optimized suspension kinematics allow you to charge down the rowdiest descents – again and again. Discover a new way to ride with the Sight VLT.

Available Models:

• Level

[May 14, 2019]
dallasdownunder

OVERALL
Strength:

Lively feel (for an ebike) well sorted suspension, lots of fun, versatile, trail/enduro ride. Cilmbs like a trail bike, probably not as well as longer chainstay bike like a trance or the Treks. Descends with much less Monster truck feel, I much prefer it. Still not as lively as a regular bike but best compromise I have ridden.

A bit heavy still I would love sub 19kg, not cheap, I have VLT 2 and brakes need an upgrade Codes would have been a far better option

Price Paid:
$6800
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2019

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.