Felt Redemption 27.5+ FS Electric Bike

Dirt, mud and sand can wreak havoc on most mountain bikes. Luckily, Felt"s long history of developing the industry"s most rugged and durable models means that the latest Felt Electric ebikes can tackle anything the trail throws your way. And with the most advanced electric pedal-assist motors around, no terrain is off-limits.

Available Models:

• Redemption 30
  • Redemption 50

[Jan 28, 2020]
JHopkin

OVERALL
Strength:

Pro Felt Redemption 50 is a good emtb for the price. This was my 1st emtb and I read reviews checked specs vs price, suspension designs, looks in the end I purchased this. Set up 160 F/150mm R travel. Bike climbs the steepest trails and descends well too. My size large was 52lbs so it does weight some. I could get 30-50 miles on charge depending on mode. The 19mph max is a joke and I purchased a software update to 40mph. This made the bike a lot more fun. Also changed to tubeless and dropped a couple lbs of rotational weight. E8000 Motor functions very well with the rider and the small display is good also.

Con-My biggest gripe is the E8000 motor noise(lots of). At first I was excited and didn't paid attention to it, but after the bike was set up it became an issue. I prefer to ride in the quiet of the scenery but this motor doesn't allow that. I sold the bike because of this, down the road if I pick up another emtb it will be with a Brose motor(sorry Shimano but this is an issue).

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2019

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.