Devinci DC XT Electric Bike

Best Price At

From alpine auditorium to backwoods jam, Devinci’s new DC is an ingenious all-arounder ready to tackle all trail types. Sharp handling starts with 150mm of rear travel harmonized with a 160mm fork, while a slightly steeper geometry boosts performance on technical flats and ascents. Armed with the Shimano STEPS E8000 250W motor fed by a Shimano STEPS E8020 504Wh battery, you’ll also experience an accelerated world as you charge climbing segments at speeds up to 20mph (limited to 25 kmh in Europe).

[Jun 16, 2020]
Abbster999

OVERALL
Strength:

It's so heavy and poorly balanced I call it the Bismark, the battleship.

The front is so heavy and the bike is so poorly balanced the front end washes out at any speed. I am an experienced enduro rider and know how to ride and set up a bike. I have adjusted the fork air, rebound and soft to lock out settings, I've adjusted the tire pressure from 15 to 35 LBS, nothing helps. I'm not expecting it to handle like a non e bike but for me this bike is just dangerous. To make a u turn in dirt without falling takes me about 10 feet! The eco setting hardly makes up for the weight (53 LBS) on pavement, the trail setting does little more, the BOOST however is only useful on dirt or gravel roads. When used on trails it is too much power and has sent me careening in directions I did not want to go in. The bike came poorly assembled and without any accessories. The dropper post does not rise unless I pull it up by hand. The response from the customer service department at Devinci was HORRIBLE! I'm willing to sell this thing at a huge loss just to get rid of it before I get injured or even worse, have to communicate with Devinci.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2019

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.