Litespeed 2001 Owl Hollow Hardtail Bike

[Jun 17, 2001]
Dan

OVERALL
Strength:

Overall ride, Stength of frame, Excellent shock with lockout
precise steering,excellent climbing- lightness, overall componentry, smooth and comfortable without too much flexing

None- Definitely worth it if you can come up with the bucks

This is an execellent bike for a large rider. I am 6'4" tall and weigh 235 lbs.I ordered a 22' frame. The oversized down tube provides a stiffness without any significant extra weight. The overrall ride is sublime- I don't see how it could be better. It climbs fast and easy, tracks well downhill, and rides fast and true on the flats. The shock lockout is great when riding on pavement- which I do to get to my everyday trail. I can climb out of the saddle without any bouncing with the lockout on the pavement. All of the components work well and fit together as a package without any weaknesses. There is nothing on my "wish list" with my Owl Hollow other than to "keep on riding".