Yeti Cycles SB66 Enduro All Mountain Full Suspension

Available At

Features: Yeti SB66 Carbon Enduro Complete Build -Frame: SB66 Carbon -Rear Shock: Fox CTD -Fork: Fox Float 32 150 CTD ADJ 15mm -Front Brake: Avid Elixer 5 -Rear Brake: Avid Elixer 5 -Shifters: SRAM X7 -Crankset: SRAM S1000 (22-33-44) -Bottom Bracket: SRAM -Front Derailleur: SRAM X7 -Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9 10 Speed -Cassette: SRAM 10 Speed -Chain: SRAM 10 Speed -Wheelset: Mavic CrossRide 15mm Front/12*142 Rear -Tires: Maxxis -Pedals: Not included -Headset: Cane Creek -Stem: Truvativ T20 -Handlebar: Truvativ T20 -Grips: Yeti Lock-On -Seatpost: Truvativ T20 -Saddle: WTB -*Parts spec subject to change without notice.*

[Apr 04, 2013]
Dusky21

OVERALL
Strength:

This bike is a tank,it descends like a beast and will ride over anything. It climbs great as well.

Weight. Awesome bike but for the long rides and climbs the weight kind of sucks. I'm a little biased b/c I use this as more of a XC bike which I know it wasn't built for but if I could afford the carbon frame I would likely have no complaints!

Awesome bike, I would highly recommend if you enjoy going fast downhill and enjoy technical trails. If you are into smooth single track I would suggest something else.

• Available At

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.