Scott Genius 10 All Mountain Full Suspension

• Genius Carbon / IMP4 technology
  • HMF NET carbon swingarm
  • Carbon dropout with replaceable hanger
  • sealed aircraft bearings

• USER REVIEWS

[Sep 25, 2020]
    MechE_TERP

OVERALL
    Strength:

Great bike on trails! I'm on a M frame and this bike is light, agile, smooth and can it climb. I have 150mm RockShox Revelation front fork that really helps on the DHs. I'm not a bomber going DH, but I enjoy the ride when I can pick the line and just GO. I have full confidence when I ride the Genius 10 Carbon. I can't say the same for the other more well-known rigs that I've ridden. I got this bike used and in great condition so for me, this bike is a GREAT value, even against some of today's (2020) "modern" frames.

I'm still on 26s so good matching wheelsets are starting to be an issue.

Price Paid:
    2010
    [Apr 16, 2012]
    nuked2

OVERALL
    Strength:

rides ok

price

try before you buy

[Mar 23, 2010]
    eiri

OVERALL
    Strength:

Very light AM bike. Adaptive to all kinds of terrain due to its variable shock and fork travel. Uphill and downhill very good. Twinlock system works very good. The Equalizer shock really follows every surface at any speed.

Cheap and heavy wheels. XT parts should not be on a bike in this price category. Shock difficult to fine tune. I hate white parts on a bike. No pedals.

Most bikes in the bike review section are rated very positive, because of the proud owners, and that includes me. It was my dreambike, and still is. This is the best bike I have ever driven, specifically after the upgrades.

The reason I did not give a 5 rating is because of the XT cheaper parts that were initially on the bike.