Salsa Cycles Selma Ti 29er Hardtail

The Selma Ti is our dedicated singlespeed mountain bike. Crafted from 3/2.5 seamless titanium, the frame combines the unmistakable performance of titanium with our Alternator dropouts.As a frame material, titanium offers a unique balance of strength, low weight, stiffness, vibration damping, and durability. Our Alternator dropouts are not only elegant, but are a quick, efficient, and reliable solution for singlespeed drivetrain tensioning. Ti tubing, Salsa geometry, big wheels, and the simplicity of a singlespeed drivetrain…sounds beautiful to us.

• 3/2.5 seamless Titanium
  • Designed for singlespeed use; no derailleur cable stops
  • Designed for 80-100mm suspension fork
  • Biaxial ovalized downtube
  • Alternator dropout for quick, reliable chain tensioning
  • Replaceable dropout plates

• USER REVIEWS

[Mar 22, 2012]
    adinpapa

OVERALL
    Strength:

multi-use : SS or geared. Excellent ride qualities. Value

haven't found any yet

My abilities on this bike far surpass any other ride I have had. The frame is responsive and geometry is dialed in. The Salsa Alternator dropout is an excellent design. (for $20 I picked up the dropout with the derailleur hanger for future bike-packing etc).

I have a found a new joy in biking- abilities to climb longer, descend faster, and generally love biking on an entirely new level.

How much of my new abilities are due to this frame? Honestly I can't tell as this is my first 29er, first tubeless wheelset, first carbon fork, and first single speed. Combined these features create a killer bike.

If you want to build a 20lb do-it-all bike, this frame should be high on your list.

Salsa is a great company. Titanium is dreamy. This bike will make you happy.