On-One Maccatuskil 29er Hardtail

The Maccatuskil is our top-flight Cross Country speed weapon. Advanced XC frame design paired with the finest hand-crafted Toray T800 carbon fibre construction make the Maccatuskil superbly light and brutally strong. Precise, confidence-inspiring handling comes courtesy of highly refined modern geometry, which makes the Maccatuskil 1st choice for any serious XC rider.

[Mar 03, 2020]
aidieb

OVERALL
Strength:

A really comfortable ride, I have had a couple of On One carbon frmaes now and they've both been a little heavier than the rest but really tough. The Maccatuskil is my first 29" but I'm so glad it is. many "new" bikes with modern geometry now have what I've had for 3 years! I realy like the seville orange colour that was my only choice when on sale at 400€.

The seatpost tolerance is a little big.

Price Paid:
2017
[Jun 01, 2018]
D Dow mtb

OVERALL
Strength:

Had a 2016 trek pro Caliber 9.7 so which I managed to wreck on my roof carrier!!😢, all components were fine ,Reba forks etc. Decided to take a punt on a maccatuskill frame for about £450 as new trek sl frame was about £2000!!!!, I honestly can say it’s been great, done about 1500 miles of xc on it and raced and it climbs well and descends great, considering a dropper post to make it a bit more aggressive. And builds up a fraction lighter than the trek!!, no brainier!

Orange or green may not be to everyone’s taste.Rear end not 148 boost.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2017

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.