Santa Cruz Hightower LT CC 29er Full Suspension

Best Price At
Available At

• Bottle cage mount within front triangle fits piggyback shocks
  • Carbon CC frame
  • Double sealed pivots
  • Integrated Headset (IS41; IS52)
  • ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility

Available Models:

• Hightower LT CC-X01
  • Hightower LT CC-XX1

[Mar 20, 2018]
Drewdown

OVERALL
Strength:

I'm 6'2" 220lbs and ride an XL. Love this bike. Rode every generation nomad, as well as a Bronson and a 5010 (and still own a v10), and this is by far my favorite trail bike to date. I went with XT drivetrain, saint brakes, enve wheels and cockpit, and push suspension. Climbs better than any bike I have ridden and after about a dozen rides, I have grown accustomed to the big wheels and setting up for turns. It plows over everything and suits my riding style well--point and shoot.

I would like rear the triangle to be a little wider to run wider rims and tires. I'm on enve M730 with 2.6 DHF and 2.5 DHR. Would like to run the M735 and 2.6 front and rear, but rear rubs. SCB should frame guard the hotspots for cable routing, as well as the entire bottom of down tube. If they can make the rear triangle longer and keep it climbing the same they should do it. I haven't been invited to ride with the syndicate yet, which is bs.

Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2018
[Mar 19, 2018]
Otismack

OVERALL
Strength:

Really love this bike. Coming off the Nomad I feel this bike climbs better and decends just as well. I fully Pushed the bike with shock and coil and it has turned it into a beast for decending. Santa Cruz continues to improve their bikes with each new model that comes out. This is the perfect all rounder if you only have cash for one bike. I am a loyal Santa Cruz riding and will continue to support the products they bring to market. Bruce M

Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2018
[Dec 04, 2017]
LovestoRide

OVERALL
Strength:

Lightweight.
Stiff but not too stiff.
Slack geometry for added confidence.
Long wheelbase for stability and tracking.
Climbs amazing.
Killer look.
Did I mention lightweight?

Always price point but they seem to be coming down.

If you are looking for one bike to do it all, look no further than the HTLT.

• Available At
$7999

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.