Gary Fisher Superfly 100 Elite 29er Full Suspension

• Wheels: Bontrager Race X Lite FCC 29, 28 hole
  • Tires: Bontrager 29-2, Team Issue, 29x2.1"
  • Shifters: SRAM X.0, 10 speed
  • Cassette: SRAM PG-1070 12-36, 10 speed
  • Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 3, titanium rails

[Jul 01, 2013]
longez

OVERALL
Strength:

light weight, smooth ride,

pedal distance to the ground is less than a Trek Fuel EX 9.9 26", terrible in the corners, slugish

I sold mine didn't like the handling and hitting the pedals on the ground all the time, made for some bad crashes.

[Oct 03, 2012]
Chuck Ziesing
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

The bike climbs a lot better than my Ellsworth Joker (35 lbs). Hills I had to strain to get up I now fly up. The bike is more comfortable on rough terrain and has better control.I also like the idea that I can easily lock out either or both shocks for hill climbing or smoothe terrain. FYI it weighs 27 lbs.All of the components are of good quality. The rear derailure is direct mount and shifts better under pressure.

like all 29ers it isn't as manueverable as the 26 wheeled bikes, but the more I ride it the less I notice the difference.

This is a bike I can highly recommend!!!

06 Norco Team Downhill, Ellsworth Joker

[Jun 30, 2011]
Todd

OVERALL
Strength:

Weight and speed

This bike is a great ride and flawless on the trail. This other guy doesn't know what he's talking about. I have a 2010 fisher and haven't had any problems. I love this bike. Stop complaining about something you didn't pay for

Not to sure. I haven't found any

[Jun 12, 2011]
firedudecndn

OVERALL
Strength:

Liteweight, carbon armour, responsive

reputation

I can only speak to the frame performance as I received it as a warranty replacement. It was 5 lbs with the shock. I rode it with my REBA SL fork for a few weeks until my G2 fork arrived. With the REBA it was "meh, I've had funner bikes" but with the G2 fork I was amazed at how spry it felt. Instantly more responsive and a lot funner to ride. I wouldn't have thought it would make such a difference. I like the bike overall; I just think that the previous years models ruined the reputation of this model.

Gary fisher Caliber 29er

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.