Fezzari La Sal Peak 29er Full Suspension

This Fezzari charged over everything we pointed it at without question or concern. The suspension offered support whether hitting jump trails or skimming down technical descents. The La Sal builds off modern geometry trends and prioritizes performance and design. Its an all-around fun enduro bike built to conquer climbs and slay singletrack on the way back down.

Available Models:

• La Sal Peak Pro
  • La Sal Peak Ellite Race
  • La Sal Peak Elite
  • La Sal Peak Comp

[Jun 25, 2019]
joroshiba

OVERALL
Strength:

The thing that has suprised me the most about this bike is the pedaling performance and playfulness of it. It pedals better and is far far more playful than my 130mm travel trail bike. On my first ride on it I made it over technical sections I never thought I could and got close on a couple others. On the downhills it is an easy ride point it and go over the gnarliest stuff I ride. I'm on a medium I bought the frameset with fox 36 and float x2 shock. So I can't comment on the standard builds, but at the price for a frameset, impossible to beat.

The upright position that makes this bike climb so well is also a bit odd. I can't complain that much because it rides SO well, but if it was more strung out I would seriously be willing to race cross country on the thing. While the Large and XL can fit 2 water bottles, with the medium and the x2 shock despite plenty of room, the location of bottle cage mounts makes it hard to get 1 bottle in the frame even. Really the only thing preventing this is the piggy back shock, but I don't see any way around it.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2019
[Jan 09, 2019]
powderturns

OVERALL
Strength:

I bought the top end la sal peak pro with the fox float x2 and 36 suspension. Phenomenal climbing bike - borderline revolutionary. Very upright position puts you over the pedals and lets you put the power down. Great bike for tall riders or people with long inseams. Great descending bike as well. Progressive shock rate performs predictably. Very light frame, lifetime warranty, 30 day free trial period... oh and fits two bottle cages.

Honestly, I can't think of any. Maybe the spec tires - maxxis 2.3. I will swap out to a 2.5, or a schwalbe 2.35.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2018

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.