Canyon Neuron 29er Full Suspension

• Neuron AL 5.0

[Nov 24, 2020]
bessiewatts18

OVERALL
Strength:

We need this kind of parts for our bike.

Kindly visit https://littlemollycake.com

Purchased:
Used
[Nov 19, 2020]
CoYooper

OVERALL
Strength:

This review is for a 2021 Neuron CF 8 Sweet looking rig with XT all around and the carbon rims. I was easy to dial in as they send it with a neutral setup. It’s weight is 14.4 KG or 39 lbs. Swapping out the tires can save a kilo or two making a better XC rig. I am 6’2” and 235 and it allows me to get down a mountain without too much chatter. Going up hill, which I love is easier that any of my other bikes with 1x.

The Iridium seat post is sloppy, as well as the tigger is over engineered. It would not loosen so I could install the seat so I swapped out the tigger for an inexpensive one from Amazon and it was a breeze to install and use. I get that the current view is that we are increasing the volume of the tires, but I think they are too wide at 2.5. I am going to swap out the handle bars as the are neutral and I need a wider bar with a little more sweep. The 1x XT is a clunky with the wide gear range when under a little pressure.

Price Paid:
Model Year:
2021

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.