Orbea Oiz M XC 27.5 Full Suspension

Best Price At

We build it with a complete XTR groupset to complement the OMR carbon fiber Oiz frameset. The design is based around a 100mm rear suspension that provides a firm pedaling platform for brutal pedaling efficiency through roots and over rocks.

[Jul 29, 2019]
rdodan

OVERALL
Strength:

This is a review of the OIZ 29 M10 TR. The bike was great, it climbed really well with the single lever front/rear lockout and lightweight set-up. On the downhill, I shortened the stem from the 120mm -12° rise to 100m 0° and it handled the downhill great.

After 3 months and 1600 km, there was alot of play in the rear triangle so I brought it back to the shop I bought it at. They have been helpful, but Orbea is making them jump through all sorts of hoops and I am not confident that I will get a working bike back anytime soon.

Price Paid:

Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2019

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.