Norco Optic 27.5 Full Suspension

The Optic is a fast-pedaling trail bike that rides with just the right mix of cross country efficiency and all mountain playfulness. Progressive trail geometry has been carefully tuned across each frame size to give every rider the same optimal fit and ride quality, while A.R.T. suspension delivers both efficient climbing and lively, capable descending. Ride your trails, your way – and ways you never thought possible – faster, with more control, complete confidence and that feeling of becoming at one with the bike. Available Models:

• Optic C7.1
  • Optic C7.2
  • Optic C7.3
  • Optic A7.1
  • Optic A7.2

[Jun 25, 2018]
Eaglehawk

OVERALL
Strength:

Great climber Nimble Well spec'd It just flies

Wheelset could be better, but it's enough for me.

Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2017
[Jun 07, 2016]
EmmaW
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Climbs like a goat
Drivetrain components
Small enough for me!

Heavy Sektor Silver
DB1 Brakes

I have the A7.2 Optic. I love this bike. I am 5'2" and 115lbs ride ready. The geometry fits me perfectly - great wide bars, stock stem wasn't too long. This bike goes uphill just as easily as it goes down. I do a lot of climbing out here in Western Washington and needed a bike that would go everywhere. The 1x11 GX drivetrain is crisp and reliable. No shifting lag and I love not having a front derailleur. I wish the brakes were a little higher end and the Sektor Silver will be upgraded in the near future. I immediately replaced the saddle with a Charge Ladle. Stock saddle was awful. I very much like the Fox Float DPS rear and the 3-position design is super easy to use. I would absolutely buy this bike again.