Ibis Mojo HD3 27.5 Full Suspension

Best Price At

• The most advanced version of the dw-link suspension on the planet
  • 67 degree head angle with a 150mm fork (66.6º with 160 fork)
  • ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter
  • Threaded bottom bracket
  • Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.

[Nov 28, 2018]
Bradym77

OVERALL
Strength:

Climbs better than even my Pivot Mach 429 carbon. 2.6 tires eat anything in front of you. Then when you get to the top the decent will leave you with a permanent smile.

Definitely should demo before buying any Ibis bike as fitting a large in other bikes may mean you need an XL in Ibis. They're definitely shorter than other bikes, which in my opinion is a good thing but not everyone feels the same.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
Used
Model Year:
2017
[May 06, 2016]
Davide

OVERALL
Strength:

Climbs like a goat, descends faster that I can handle, looks like a million bucks.

None, although it would be nice if the 5.9 pounds (medium) frame was half a pound lighter.

Love this bike. It seems to be able to do anything. I set it up for regular trail riding with Fox FIT4 150 and a total weight of less than 25 pounds with no compromises. Handles the trail superlatively although I must admit I miss the 26 wheels in very narrow switchbacks and downhill.

Ibis Mojo Classic (2008), Turner 5-spot Horst Link (also called: the dog on the uphill), GT STS

[Nov 29, 2015]
Biscuit Pants

OVERALL
Strength:

climbs like a goat on steroids. great descender as well. short chain stays make it turn on a dime and give five cents change !

DB Inline crapped out 3 months in, Cane Creek has excellent customer service and replaced it with a DB Air CS for $185.00. Haven't had a issue since.

This is a bike that does it all ! Stiff even with aluminum hoops. Just point and shoot. Seems to want to go faster all the time during DH runs. Steers better than any bike I've ever ridden.

[Nov 22, 2015]
blcman

OVERALL
Strength:

I'm glad to finally see another review for the HD3 on this site.
Jerome said it best with better over all everything this bike can do!
I also have a new Niner WFO with the same rear travel. Both fun and great bikes.

It keeps me off my WFO!

Many bikes in this bracket that all are great.
The Ibis HD3 pedals and handles very good overall! Can't image any bike being much better!

Titu SuperMoto, Knolly Endorphin ver. 1 and Chilicotin, Santa Cruz 5010 (too small but liked), Rip 9, Rip RDO, older WFO, and latest Niner WFOw/ 160mm fork!

[Nov 11, 2015]
Jerome

OVERALL
Strength:

Climbs 3x's better than any other bike i've ridden and descends 5x's better

Cane Creak DB Inline, in 3 months of riding the bike, I have had to send it in for warranty twice(was stuck in 1/2 compression), so I bought a new Fox Float Evol, works great.

Wow, I come off a Yeti SB95c and never thought a bike could climb as well. Well it does, in fact its better, its eats tech and steep as long as you lay on momentum and can continue to pedal. The geometry rides great, I am 6ft and 205 lbs (riding a large) and I have been nicknamed the "moose" cause I break parts and this bike is just amazing, especially the Ibis 741 wheels. They have added traction and confidence. Downhill it really shines, any downhill, be it 6 inches or 12 miles the bike just wants to take off and go fast. The suspension soaks up bumps and chatter like no other that when people follow me, they are blown away at how fast it goes over chunky rocks and chatter, many times actually accelerating. Then there is the ability to take on the big hits. Never once have I felt it needs more, when many times I end a ride and the rubber ring is at the bottom of the shock and top of the fork and I think gosh I never felt that I bottomed out. I fell into this bike on accident through my local bike shop hosting an Ibis demo and I took it on the same ride I rode the day before and knew I had to have this bike. So I did what ever I could to get it, sold my Yeti and this is now my one bike.

Yeti Sb95c, Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc

• Available At

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.