Canyon Torque 27.5 Full Suspension

• Torque Al 5

[May 14, 2020]
kpitt35

OVERALL
Strength:

AL 6.0 As a new rider and this being my first big bike, I would have to say the bar has been set pretty high. Now I'm not super fluent in how other bikes ride, but I can say this rig tackles anything and everything I can possibly throw at it. The Eagle GX drivetrain makes up for the slack geometry in the climbs. The Guide RE brakes have yet to let me down. The iridium dropper is still functioning like new. The Lyric fork and the super deluxe out-back seem to mesh perfectly on the trail 180/175mm. And if you're looking at reviews to see how this pig climbs. It climbs well, however; I personally feel this bike isn't really designed to destroy climbs and I think most of us know that.

The only weakness is the random noises that pop up. I like to think I take pretty good care of it but there is always a little noise coming from either the chainstay or bottom bracket. The noise goes away after a fresh lubing. Noise has never seemed to affect performance.

Price Paid:
2699.00
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2019

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.