Diamondback Line 27.5 Hardtail

Best Price At

[Jun 23, 2016]
Morris759

Strength:

Needs a new NW chainring to avoid chain drop

Would buy again, good hard tail for the money. 31 lbs. Climbs very good, good geometry, XCR was tons better than my XCR fork on the overdrive, diamondback support has been good

Diamondback overdrive

[Dec 05, 2015]

OVERALL
Strength:

value for your dollar. I got a pretty serious discount on my bike, so I went for it. I rode some more expensive bikes, and loved them. For a while I was decided on saving up for one, then I thought about it. I only really have the weekends to ride, even then not every weekend. I just can't justify spending over $1000 dollars on a bike right now, but I wanted to ride. So, I figured this was a great starting point. Let me just say if you want the features of a $2000 bike you have to spend $2000. But, this bike is strong, I'm 265 lbs and pretty amateur skill wise. I have bounced this off of trees, rocks, and the ground. Picked it back up and went some more. The fork is not great, but good enough. The brakes are good enough, not the best, but better than my old v brakes by far. The 1 x 9 drive train is great, I was worried about not having the gears that I needed, but I am satisfied. Shifts fairly well, took some time to get it dialed in, but it works well now. In short, if you think you would like it you probably will. I love mine. I even like the saddle and pedals.

The cheesy chain guard thing, really, noisy and annoying.

If you want an all mountain hardtail but can't drop a boatload on one check out diamondback.

[Dec 05, 2015]

Strength:

The cheesy chain guard thing, really, noisy and annoying.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.