Cube Bikes LTD 27.5 Hardtail

Agile Ride Geometry for the 27.5" wheel size. The completely CUBE branded cockpit is a distinctive feature. The frame is especially designed for use with disc brakes, with the cold-forged brake mount and seat stay brace deliver high rigidity and good brake heat dissipation.

[Feb 28, 2015]
Bezza

OVERALL
Strength:

Ridiculous value for money means sweet spec on this stunning looking machine and so far it's handled everything that's been heaped on it's 650b's.

700mm Cube FRB bars, not wide enough, 1st upgrade.

Thought long and hard about getting a really nice XC hardtail that I could also cut loose a little on trail days and this has really won me over. Was concious of the mbr review of last years model but from my weekend warrior perspective it's been a great purchase. The geometry is sweet because for an XC frame it reminds me enough of my old BMX to give me a pretty good AM feel too. Excellent brakes and flawless trans means it doesn't skip a beat and although it still has a lively kicking tail it's not so rigid as to be uncontrollable, in short, great fun. The Reba RL 100's are amazing as we all know and even though I had decided before buying that I was going to have them changed to 120 travel, so far, they haven't needed it at all.
So, if you're looking for a great all rounder for those days you want to leave the FS at home and remember what MTB is all about again, then this is a perfect ride at a great price. It will handle all but the really difficult black trails (that I'm now to old to ride) and ask you for more.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.