Blue Competition Cycles Crew Ex 27.5 Hardtail

• XC Racing

[Oct 28, 2018]
sgt_hern

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, stiff, and responsive; excellent power transfer. Makes climbing more fun, I'm standing up more and hammering instead of sitting down most of the time. Can handle mildly technical terrain with no problem. Geometry is spot on, not super slack like the current trend nor it is twitchy. Good components for the price. Looks good.

Can't really complain given the price.

Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2017
[Oct 26, 2018]
Old Man On A Mtn.

OVERALL
Strength:

Purchased it online as last years model for nearly half price. It is worth full msrp for sure. Light and really stiff, it climbs great. Handles good and takes the bumps really well. I’ve had other carbon hard tails and this is one of the better ones. Really good deal considering most of the components. The only reason I don’t give it five stars is not based on the frame but the fork.

Seat is cheap, but I had a nice spare on the shelf. Forks... A LOT of flex. I’ve owed numerous Fox and Rock Shox forks and these are about worst I’ve had. I know they are not top of the line, but they are supposed to be middle line-up. Good adjustability, but it just can’t overcome the flex, Once I upgrade the fork, this will be an amazing bike.

Price Paid: