Lezyne Hydration bladder Water Carrier

The Lezyne Hydration Bladder, included in all hydration pack models, features a high-flow hose and hardware, and a velcro routing strap. Two and three litre models available.

[Jun 02, 2011]
xchinvanderlinden

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy to clean, has a hole to hang it from, bite valve rotates left or right

dark color means i can't see anything growing... that might not be a bad thing

I bought a Deuter bladder from the shop I used to work at, but it turned out to not hold enough water. I guess that's my bad. I've had a few CamelBaks and they're nice, but I swear, the screw top on the bladders is the most difficult to open. Besides, after a bit of use the mouthpiece starts to leak. I've only replaced two of them though.
I got a Lezyne Svelte that came with a 3L bladder. I thought I would probably have to put my CamelBak bladder in it just from looking at it, but after using it for over a year, it only leaked once! That one instance was my fault, since I didn't make sure it was closed all the way. I always expect the mouthpiece to start leaking, but it's still raging strong. I heard from a friend that the bladders have gone through a couple redesigns...

I'd say my favorite part is how easy it is to open/close and that I can turn it inside-out to clean it.

Camel Bak, Deuter

[Apr 03, 2009]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

Bladder has unique sealing like a super duper ziploc bag that is very durable.

The biggest problem is the bit valve. It leaks all over the place and it was so annoying I had to cut my ride short to return it because I ran out of water due t it leaking. I got a cold shower on my right leg to boot. The bite valve is also very sensitive and ony responds to very gentle bites, otherwise it closes off. Horrible product that I'm suprised it made it to production.

Buy a Camelbak. They cost about the same or are cheaper, without all the hassles. If this cost $5 it would be worth another chili but not by much.

Camelbak

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.