Geigerrig RIG 700 Pressurized Water Carrier

• Chest Strap: Integrated slider chest strap

[Dec 22, 2012]
Cruiseman

OVERALL
Strength:

Pressurized bladder, you never have to suck, sounds stupid at first but great after you get used to it. I found I drink a lot more with this system. The bladder is made by hydropak and is great, no bad taste and turn it inside out and into the dishwasher. no cleaning pills or into the fridge or freezer. I got the filter kit also in case I have to use questionable water supply. Pressurized there is no sloshing of the water which is really a big deal. I use this pack hiking, on my mtn bike and on my ktm 450 racing enduros. I wear it over my chest protector and if you have sloshing with a 100oz bladder full its hard to concentrate in the tight trees and rock trails of the north east. I'm most likely going to get a 500 rig and cut the straps off and mount it permanently to my chest protector. The pack is tough.. I've been down in rock trails of Pa and no real damage..

The pack is way bigger than it needs to be. I should have bought the 500. I wish they separated the bladder sleave a bit better than they did. But That said, its still better by far than my CB, and my fox which were almost the same price. I also wish they would put a optional belt like the big pack has on the smaller ones, The 1600 has a great belt but that pack is huge! This ones big.. the nylon is thick and much nicer than my other packs but heavier. Also wish there were stores that carried them so it be easier to shop them. Hard to buy off line when yo never really see one in person.

I'd buy again,, not perfect but way better than any other pack out there and for the same or less $ than most.. Just wish it tucked in a bit better. It does feel great hiking..

Camelback hawg+other models, blackburn, hydropak-various models,

[Jun 28, 2012]
wb

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfort

Poorly constructed. Bladder is very hard to remove. Bite valve is hard to drink from. Inner storage space shares space with bladder and makes little sense. The pressure system is a pointless gimmick.

Don't waste your money. Very poor quality product. Go with a reputable pack company.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.