Fox Head Oasis Hydration Pack Water Carrier

If the trail ahead is long and your stoke tank is nearing empty, the Fox Oasis Hydration Pack has a 3L Hydrapack reservoir and enough room to hold all the gear and snacks (or last night's leftovers) needed to help you climb that hill.

[May 30, 2013]
lucila trejo

OVERALL
Strength:

i dont know what is this, i need to buy this backpack, can you help me??? do you sell this? or not??

thanks, i will wait for your help

i want to buy this backpack, thanks

[Sep 01, 2012]
scott

OVERALL
Strength:

looks good works no leaks if you wash it with dish soap no bad taste

bye it and ride hard

[Feb 15, 2012]
Komododo
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable and secure, even on narrow shoulders. Plenty of space - there's enough room for another 1L resevoir if need be. Main pocket is divided into smaller compartments to organise tools. Bright red on the inside - easy to find what you need. Cheaper than a lot of other of hydration packs the same size.

None yet. Durability still untested.

Comfortably carries everything I need for 3-5 hours in the saddle.

Great Outdoors Vapor

[Dec 19, 2010]
JimBeau

OVERALL
Strength:

Storage space is exceptional enough for a day in the woods/trails. Plenty of separate compartments including one for my sirius radio. Doesn't feel bulky when riding and is aesthetically pleasing as the reviewer below stated.

I believe this item is being discontinued so if you can find it BUY it. This pack fits well and conforms to my back to make it very comfortable when riding (no bouncing or shifting). Again, this is a must have pack for those day trippers or those who want a little bit more than the standard hydration pack which can only carry a set of keys. Since the price is slightly more than those standard hydration packs you do get the most pack for your money.

Ultimate Direction - Tuvalu Pack

[Oct 26, 2010]
meSSican

OVERALL
Strength:

Storage space, can carry full face or XC helmet, carries pads and looks cool, Bite valve works better than i expected.

My water pouch had discoloration after first use but no biggie. Maybe a little pricey.

Bought this after reading limited reviews and glad i did. It is good looking and very functional. Has alot of storage space and a few smaller outer pouches for storage. Holds me Fox Flux helmet really nicely and can hold my full face too. I almost bought the Portage but felt it was too big and the Lo Pro was too small, the Oasis has plenty of room for basics and a little extra. Has ability to hold knee/shin guards. Would recommend to anyone.

[Sep 08, 2010]
Carraig042

OVERALL
Strength:

This is the newer pack with the Hydrapack Bladder and Tip.
Not too big and not too small.
Has many compartments.
Easy to clean Bladder.
Looks good (like most Fox stuff)
Construction seems sturdy.
Has some ventilation for you back.
Holds 2 liters of fluid.

None to speak of really.
Holds 2 liters of fluid (Bad if on a long bike ride)

Very nice product with a slightly lower price than some other similar packs. The pack fits great on my back with plenty of adjustment in all of the straps. I really like how it has the chest strap as well as the abdomen strap. It does a great job of staying secure against my back and does not move around when riding. The bladder is real nice as you can turn it inside-out to clean it, so no special cleaning stuff is needed. It does not really have much of a taste to it, but generally I add Gatoraid powder anyway to my water.
The pack itself has many compartment to hold various things needed for a trail ride, such as tools, keys, phone, mp3 player, spare tubes, etc. Color is mostly black, but it goes well with my Charcoal colored bike and helmet.

Off brand Camelback.

[Feb 15, 2010]
Almeida11

OVERALL
Strength:

Light weight, comfortable padding in all the right places, durable material.

I had the same problem with my water tasting like plastic for the first few rides but after my 5th ride it was fine. I'm 5'11" and 220 and this pack fits me like a glove with strap to spare. I liked this pack because it was still small and my camelbak couldn't fit anything extra in it and this one has pockets which made it more practical for me without carrying a big back pack with me. Well done FOX!!

Camelbak

[Jan 09, 2010]
Anonymous
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

The compartments are good, it looks good, and the material is nice.

Size. I am 5'6" and weigh 135lbs. This pack was certainly designed for larger riders. Thera are no keepers for loose straps.

I like the bag. But it is made for larger riders. I'm sure that one of my friends will like it when I trade it for beer at one of the trail heads.

Looks like I'm going back to camelbak.

camelbak lobo and black diamond bb

[May 24, 2007]
Kris Newell

OVERALL
Strength:

Adjustability and storage options, looks great. Cooler than
any Camelback brand.

I haven't had the leakage problems. Maybe
fox updated the bite valve. Great pack, room for
bottles, food, big ol sandwich, keys, wallet, tools, tubes, anything. Still small when unloaded.
extra clip on pocket for an ipod or cell phone, if you even
get service in the backwoods.
Ajustable tension panel on the back so you can load a helmet or jacket and keep it tight. No plastic taste
from the bladder if washed regularly. It gets funky if you
leave water in it for a few days. Water stays cold too.
Overall, this is a great small to medium sized pack capable of many storage options, and I am very satisfied.

[Feb 02, 2004]
Adam Romero

OVERALL
Strength:

Killer good looks, adjustable sternum strap, lots of pockets, key clips and removeble waist strap.

Bladder

This is a good looking comfortable pack but the bladder has a cheap plastic feel with a bite valve that just slides off. I switched to a camelback bladder and ergo lock valve and now it doesn't drip all over the damn place. I also have an extra bladder to use for beer when I'm not riding.

High sierra hydration pack.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.