CamelBak Zoid Water Carrier

Camelbak Zoid

[May 08, 2009]
Zaph Baily

OVERALL
Strength:

It is a tough, ligt waigt, even wen full, hydration back pack. it holds plenty of water and is great for skiing, snowboarding, biking, skating, and even on the plane. it keeps me hydrated on the slopes and very esay to use. it also has a small zipper conpartment for trail maps, keys, and even an energy bar. i found this a very wise purtchas

no space for lunch or helmet

This is a great product.

The rocket

[Feb 17, 2005]
Eric

OVERALL
Strength:

Gave me water when I was thirsty, insulated it from the hot Texas sun.

No Storage Space

I bought this thing in San Antonio back when I was in high school. Yeah, way back when.... like that was a long time ago. Five years. Anyway, if it's designed for snow sports, what the he11 was it doing in a central Texas sporting goods store? I thought it was the best thing ever when I got it... and I used it for biking and hiking through hot summer days. Three years ago I finally upgraded to the Rocket and discovered the wonders of storage space. Bottom line is: The Zoid served me well when I didn't know any better. Other bottom line is: nobody has posted a review for the Zoid in three years and it's not made anymore, so I'm wasting my time.

Camelbak Rocket

[Sep 27, 2002]
Bob Jones

OVERALL
Strength:

Hold a lot of water, keeps cold. comfortable to wear.

I have used this bag for downhill skiing, rollerblading and biking. Really helps on those hot and humid days.

[May 15, 2002]
E Swanson

OVERALL
Strength:

Holds 2 liters, stays securely strapped close to body, light

no pockets for storage, strictly water carrier.

This carrier is designed for snowboarding. I originally used it for snowboarding and when I got into biking I also used it. It works fine for biking no problems. it's light and it keeps me hydrated. If you don't snowboard or ski then there is no reason to own it. if you do you might want to check it out. But i'm sure there are better packs specificaly made for biking.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.