CamelBak Agent Water Carrier

Camelbak's Agent Pack offers enough hydration capacity to get you to the top of the most epic AM rides, and enough storage space to haul the protective gear you need to stay safe on the way down.

[Feb 18, 2012]
Phatass
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

I just got this pack last week from REI and so far have been really impressed. I upgraded from an old Mule and this pack is miles better. The best feature? The fact that it doesn't feel like a football wedged precariously between my shoulder blades. It sits nice and flat against my back, which is exactly what I was hoping for. The storage, material, etc. are all top notch and the flourescent interior is great for finding stuff. The keys/wallet/cell pocket is up high so no more worrying about forgetting to zip the pocket and losing everything. There are also a variety of locations for your cell phone, although I don't listen to tunes on the trail.

The only weakness is the loop on the top of the pack to hang it . . . It is pretty stiff and bumps into my neck a bit.

Expensive but very comfortable on the back. Has pretty much every feature you could ever want.