CamelBak XLP Water Carrier

Camelbak XLP Hydration Pack 2010: The XLP? by Camelbak is the bike racing pack that you have been looking for sometime. This is a lightweight pack that has streamlined storage and hydration that won't slow you down...

[Mar 12, 2013]
Tjay
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

-lighweight at 0.6 lbs!
-2.1 liter capacity
-Can carry all the stuff I need when I do my 35 mile route!
(multi-tool, 1x tube, 2 liter liquid, air pump, patches, knife, 3 snack bar, ipod, phone & windbreaker jacket)
-last forever!
-does NOT swing all over the place when I'm riding.
-doesn't hurt my shoulder like other packs
-not hot in the back

none so far and I've had few camelbaks and an osprey.

I bought this in early 2011 and I've been washing it almost every weekend, although I don't need to wash it that often. The backpack is still in one piece and going strong! My friends also think that I can only carry 1 liter and no tools but they're surprise when I pull my tools/spare when they need it and even had to give them some of my h20 when they ran out. :)

Oh did I mention, this thing is superlight! I have the Osprey few months ago. I was going to retire my camelback just to have something new but that osprey was 1.x lbs just the bag itself, ouch! Anyway, well worth the money I paid for. If you can still find this bag, get one!