Sette Torx ST-7 DLX Workstand Tools

The ST-7 DLX Workstand was designed by Sette to provide a stable, versatile platform. The ST-7 has multiple adjustment settings which include such features as: rotating clamp locking levers, adjustable rubber lined locking jaw that wont damage frame, 360° rotating clamp, quick adjustment height with settings between 38-59, sturdy tubular steel frame construction with foldable legs that allow the DLX to be compactly folded way for easy transportation and storage.

[Jun 15, 2011]
frickinGUY

OVERALL
Strength:

cheap but sturdy and well made.

none.

i was a bit hesitant at first about purchasing this work stand because of the price. who wants a flimsy POS holding up your bike as you crank on it? all my worries were put to bed the second i started to use it. it's sturdy, lightweight, easy to set up and take down, came with a bag and a tray, and it's relatively inexpensive. one drawback is that it's a little difficult to adjust the tesion on the quick releases. i noticed that if i put enough weight on it, the height extender would drop a litlle. nothing that tightening the quick release didn't fix. i couldn't be happier with my purchase and look forward to using this work stand for a long time to come.

[Jan 31, 2010]
toolbear

OVERALL
Strength:

This is a great value for the price.

So far, no issues.

I was about to pull the trigger on a Park stand at Amazon for a bunch more, when I decided to check PricePoint. They had the Sette ST 7 stand, plus the bag, plus the parts stand - which I was about to pay extra for - for a very attractive price. My past history with PP has been good, so I got one. The quality pleased me.

It's a well made, well designed home stand. Not an HD shop stand and not costing the shop stand $$$ Sure made a difference. I could now work on a bike. I could adjust the shifting. I could clean the chain without contortions. Hanging the bike from a shovel between two work benches was not a long term solution. Now I just clamp it in the stand and go at it.

This stand will travel with us come summer riding season. I'll be doing maintenance at the campsites in various Western states with the Sette ST 7.

[May 07, 2008]
Ross

OVERALL
Strength:

Economical, good quality, and ease of use.

None - as long as one keeps in mind this is not a $300 shop stand.

This is a great stand for cleaning and light-to-moderate maintenance. It is still too new to me to make an assessment of heavy wrenching - but that may be beyond what this stand can handle. It is easy to set up, has a good working height, and is quite stable when clamped to the seat post.

It is important to remember this is not a $300 shop stand. However, when used for the intended purpose of home/garage wrenching and cleaning, this stand is an exceptional value - even more so if you can pick it up at sale price.

Park PCS-9, PCS-10, Ultimate Mechanic

[Feb 26, 2008]
Aaron

OVERALL
Strength:

great price, sturdy, 360 degree positioning

lots of plastic

I've always wanted to have a workstand and pricepoint had this one on sale with a tote bag and an attachable work tray to hold tools and small parts. The stand is sturdy and holds the bike well. There is some plastic pieces that probably should be metal, but overall it was an awesome value and pretty much exactly what I need to do some personal wrenching at home.

first workstand

[Jan 14, 2008]
Lubo Popov

OVERALL
Strength:

Price, features/options, looks great, sturdy

None so far. There are a few plastic parts on it, but for the $ you can't expect all metal parts.

This is my first workstand and what a difference it makes to have one of these! This stand been an awesome purchase for me so far. Set up is very easy and works great with my bike (GT i-drive). Was a bit wary of buyng a product I have not seen, but was pleasantly surpised when I received it from Pricepoint. I did quite a bit of research before I bought it and it seemed that it offered a number of features that workstands in the same price range did not. Definitely happy with this product. Bought the storage bag for it, too.

None.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.