Park Tool PW-3 Pedal Wrench Tools

Available At
Best Price At

New material and new design! We haveTaken our popular pedal wrench and beefed it upTo make it even better. By adding reinforcement aroundThe stressed areas and upgradingThe material we can offer a new investment cast pedal wrenchThat is stillThe most comfortable onThe market. 15mm and 9/16" precision openings with an extra long, round, vinyl dipped handleThat wont dig into your hand like flat wrenches.

[May 28, 2003]
FlyingPancho

OVERALL
Strength:

I bought my first Park pedal wrench in 1981. I replace
my Park pedal wrench ONLY when it walks out of my toolbox.
Longest I kept one is six years.

Unfortunate frequency with which it walks out of my toolbox.

Five chilis. Get the park pedal wrench if you need to do pedal work and LOCK YOUR TOOLBOX. They work great, but they get borrowed not wear out.

cheapo knock offs - ugh

[Dec 11, 2007]
Tim

OVERALL
Strength:

simple, versatile, sturdy, shop worthy

Fits the wrench flats on the pedal spindle without slop or play. Often times an open end wrench won't fit so this is a must for anybody working on a wide variety of bikes. The long handle provides for plenty of leverage and will break loose the most stubborn pedals. I think it's well worth the price.

open end wrenches

[Apr 16, 2003]
Matt Lou

OVERALL
Strength:

Great leverage, good clearance so you don't shred your knuckles.

Great wrench. Should be the first and last pedal wrench you buy. Also like the long handle so you don't "accidentally" shred your knuckles on the chain rings. If you have the green, go for the PW-4. It's a little longer and the openings are angled for a better mechanical advantage.

Box wrench, crescent wrench

[Jul 12, 2002]
SGT. ROCK

OVERALL
Strength:

Just the right size
Strong

Too big to take on rides

I have seven bikes, so I change pedals often. This wrench still looks the same as the day I bought it. As long as you don't lend it to anybody, it will be the last pedal wrench you ever buy.

[Apr 27, 2002]
devildog

OVERALL
Strength:

sturdy
doubles as a weapon if you need it to

This was the first Park tool I ever bought and it got me started buying Park. I have had this thing for about five or six years and it just works.

I swap out pedals every week on my mtn bikes for different kinds of riding and the sucker just keeps on going like the Energizer bunny.

I use this for removing pedals, but use a torque wrench for final tightening with a crows foot.

Overall, I would recommend the tool to anyone needing a good pedal wrench. It will last you a lifetime if you take care of it.

[Nov 10, 2005]
Con

OVERALL
Strength:

I got this pedal wrench and it works great. Its long so it has lots of leverage and it takes off the most stubbren pedals you got.

Havent found any yet.

If your not changing pedals often dont get this. (I only say that because of the price). If you do change pedals alot BUY BUY BUY! Just use a normal wrench if you dont change pedals often. I gave it a 3 chilis for value because of the price and I gave it 5 chilis because its a great tool to have.

A normal 15mm wrench.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.