Park Tool HHP-1 Head Cup Press Tools

[Mar 13, 2006]
Jon

OVERALL
Strength:

Constructed like a tank, easy to use for slow controlled press.

None that aren't created by operator error.

Just a little me too on the previous review. Working in a shop taught me the beauty of using quality tools, and this one falls into that catagory. It should be noted however that this is an expensive tool and most people have no use for one on a day to day basis. Either have your LBS press your headset in for you or use one of your friends. Lots of people still use a hammer or mallet and a chunk of wood to set their headsets. I have done this, but no longer will risk the damage to my frame.

Hammer & 2X4

[Apr 15, 2002]
Wayne
Downhiller

OVERALL

O.K this is a review for a tool that I used to use at work. It is the best headset press that I have used. We got one at the shop because I broke the Var one we had fitting a VERY tight headset cup. The finish is perfect and it is very easy to use(it can be used one handed), it is also very strong, the threads are clean and smooth and it is a joy to use. I am soory that all shop don't use this tool cause I would be very happy with it at my new job. I am going to give it a 5 on value because I didn't have to pay for it, if I had to pay for it I would still give it a 5

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.