Topeak JoeBlow Fat Floor Pump

Available At

[May 21, 2018]
windsurfdog

OVERALL
Strength:

Works as expected. Gauge is accurate compared to a digital gauge.

No weaknesses so far...meets expectations.

Purchased:
New
[Aug 22, 2016]
Dom Libby

OVERALL
Strength:

Pumps large volume low pressure well.

Rod that pushes into barrel is flimsy. Attachment head is weak. Mine came with a pressure gauge already set/stuck on 5psi. I contacted the retailer and Topeak sent me a new gauge for me to install. While it isn't the hardest task to install is was more than I should have to do. Turns out the gauge the clowns at Topeak sent me a bad gauge.

While I was looking for a pump to push air into a fatbike without as much effort as regular floor pumps I was steered to this piece of junk by my LBS. My first and LAST pump by Topeak! Gauges don't work! Cheap dual head! Cheap pump rod! Poor customer service. They should have just replaced my pump because it was bad(gauge) before ever being used. I've used Zefel, Silca, Blackburn & Specialized pumps and they all work without giving them a second thought. Not so much with Topeak. Everytime I use this turd of a pump I hate it.

Zefel, Silca, Blackburn & Specialized Air Tool Pro. Hard to compare because there aren't any high volume fatbike pumps out there short of an air compressor.

• Available At
$59.95

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.