Specialized Airtool Sport Floor Pump

• SwitchHitter Head technology
  • Composite base construction
  • Composite barrel with steel plunger shaft
  • Oversized gauge is easy to read with excellent accuracy
  • 42'' (110cm) hose length makes the pump easy to use

[Sep 12, 2018]
techrtr

OVERALL
Strength:

I've had an Air Tool Sport for several years. Comfortable to use, very stable base, pumps up tires fast and I've never had a problem with the head. For comparison, I also have an old Silca Pista. I almost always use the Specialized.

Can't really think of any weaknesses. Maybe if the gauge was up top, it would be easier to read.

Purchased:
New
[May 23, 2012]
Nubster

OVERALL
Strength:

It works on both valve types. Gets MTB tires up to 50psi, road tires to 120psi, both without too much effort. Has gauge and seems to be accurate when double checked with a car tire pressure gauge.

Sometimes the head can be a little finicky and needs to be messed with or you won't be able to get air in the tire. Not a big issue, more of a minor annoyance.

I got mine for a decent price...<$30 at my LBS. It's simple and it works. I'm sure there is better on the market, but for the price, the Airtool Floor is hard to beat, especially if you ride mountain bikes and road bikes.

[Jul 24, 2009]
shandel

OVERALL
Strength:

Gage is great! works on all types of tubes. I love that I can now put it to the recomended pressure.

I don't know of any.

I would recomend this to anyone who bikes!