Park Tool PMP-5 Dial Adjust Frame Pump

This is a full-length frame pumpThat securely locks into nearly any frame,The PMP-5 is aTooless pumpThat quickly adjustsTo fit smallTo large size frames so riders can use one pump for multiple bikes. All aluminum barrel construction ensures long life and fluid operation. Presta and Schrader valve compatible Dual density, softTouch flip-out handle for smooth, comfortable pumping. Max. pressure: 160 psi / 11 bars

[Jul 04, 2010]
jake197861

OVERALL
Strength:

I just purchased the pump, it fits the frame of my schwinn high sierra ss snugly, not perfect but it stays in even when I bounce up and down curbs. Tough to get on valve stem the first time, but I was able to fully pump up the tire to about 65psi! I had to pump about 50 times but you can inflate to maximum PSI.

None so far, but it is brand new. I only read about one person having the valve lever break, but it seems sturdy as long as you don't abuse it.

I was forced to purchase this pump at Point Pleasant Beach because a friend had a bike to use but no pump, and there was only one store close by, and they only sold ne type of pump. I would like to have had a choice of top rated pumps to look at.
Overall, it does it's job!